Statement of Faith
- The church believes in the one living and true God who is self-existent eternally. He is the Creator of the universe, all creatures and men. He is manifested in three persons — the Holy Father, the Holy Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The church believes in Jesus Christ who is God’s only-begotten Son, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified on the cross, dead and buried. He was resurrected on the third day, ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He became the only mediator between God and men. He will come again to judge the living and the dead, and to establish the everlasting Kingdom.
- The church believes in the Holy Spirit, who convicts men of sin, the need of repentance and regeneration in Christ. He is believers’ Counselor, and indwells them forever. He enlightens the truth to believers, sanctifies them and guides them to live a victorious Christlike life.
- The church believes in the infallibility of the Holy Scriptures, which consist of sixty-six books, were all God-breathed and are the only and utmost authority in Christian faith and living.
- The church believes that men, in God’s image and likeness, were created with spirit, soul and body. Men became alienated from God because of falling into sin. Only by faith and the grace of God, and through the redemption of Jesus Christ, men can be reconciled with God and enter into eternal life.
- The church believes that the Church is the Body of Christ, the Household of God, and Christ is the Head of the Church.